New Year's Resolutions
I often look forward to the new year yet dread the annual New Year's Resolutions.
I never seem to be able to keep them...but I try.
So how about a list of resolutions that I won't have to worry about keeping? It will be a given.
As a champion disorganized person, this should be easy.
The hardest part is making the list!
I resolve to not be organized. I have already got a head start!!!
2. I will never, ever put things back in the correct place until forced to do so.
3. I won't remember to make a list of things I've run out of...and when I do I will lose that list!
4. I will always procrastinate...I'm good under pressure!
5. I will continue to take more time to shop than I say, I always have the best intentions but ...sale on aisle 5. Besides, I need to fill that cart!
6. I will always get things in at the last minute, just before my deadline. That procrastination monster rears it's head once again!
I had a list of 10 items and managed to lose the last four while typing...so I guess next is...
7. I will continue to make the kind of mistakes that while they hurt no one and can be easily fixed, they can be darn inconvenient.
8 through infinity - I know there are hundreds more but I'm sure you get the idea.
Whatever you have on your list, I wish you luck in your endeavors. Above all, have a safe and happy new year!
Grins & Giggles!